Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lookie at what I Draw'd!

       Partly because I wasted a lot of time on this but mostly because I want to make you guys know I'm not dead. Well at least for those who actually read this damn thing. I coughed this up after having a dumb idea during class.
The Point Man

       Basically I had this idea of taking sound clips of all the mind series characters (this is mine in case you're braindead) and making a sort of Street Fighter-esque showdown thing. It wouldn't actually be a game of course but a sort of animation made to look like one. Check this out for an idea of what I'm talking about. Anyway I realized as soon as I started drawing that, I can't draw (see series intro screen). So that kinda put a damper on things, I had time though so I worked on making this not suck as badly and this is the result. Even got bored today and did this with him.



 
He Moves!

       Kinda cool. Again though I'm not sure why I did it at all. I seriously can't draw and only made it look halfway decent like this due to tracing on the computer. But like I mentioned I also felt like I should put something up since recording any voice over is a no go for now.
If somebody else wants to steal this idea go ahead. Unless I somehow pull artistic talent out of my ass, two random pictures on the internet these will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment