Thursday, September 9, 2010

All Settled in

So I'm pretty much settled into residence right now. Internet works fine and I'm pretty confident I can manage everything. Only one problem is getting in the way of things.

These walls are paper thin.

As I'm typing I can hear somebody playing their guitar 8 rooms away. And I checked, both of us have our doors closed too. This puts a serious damper on my plans to still continue The Point Man's Mind as there is literally no way I can remove all of this background noise (there's too much, I tried). On the other side of that if I start recording dialogue and I end up screaming or yelling (I will there's no way around that)I'm just going to get complaints about it from the neighbors. Which will suck because people have been kicked out of this place for that, but also because I don't like bothering people with noise.

Obviously I have to find some way around this. I won't be giving up but this is going to take longer than I thought. Figured I should let you guys know ahead of time.

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment