Monday, September 6, 2010

9 Is Uploaded



I worked hard to bring this one out a little sooner than usual seeing as of monday I will be moving to a new town. Its for college so I don't know how temporary or permanent me living up there will be. But it will mean a decrease in activity as I'm taking this very seriously.

This should tide you guys over for a bit and I will be making a new episode before 2011 comes around that's a promise. But I still need to rearrange my setup. Make sure sound for me and my neighbors isn't a problem for one, of course there's also the fact I don't want this getting in the way of school and actually getting internet access.

On the bright side, I noticed Youtube increased their video limit to 15 minutes now so expect episode 10 to be a longer one. Also to celebrate how much support of got on this series I've got another surprise in mind for episode 10 as well.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment