Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Episode 14 and that Anime Thing

14 is near the half way point already. Got the script and most of the footage done. This one has 3 firefights in total so not a lot of downtime and getting a good fight scene can be pretty tough game play wise.
For any of you who've played FEAR before, the main thing the enemy AI does well is being unpredictable. Meaning that if you aren't paying attention and seriously outnumbered (which you always are) you'll have a grenade or shotgun up your ass. Something which has happened during recording I can assure you.

That might need one more round for me to make it fun to watch and of course believable. So sit tight.


The Hour and a Half Later thing is still going and I've got a bit of a surprise for the next series I watch. More of an experiment actually.
You'll see what I mean soon, suffice to say that if you read this I would appreciate feedback as much as possible once I release the first 2 episodes.

1 comment: