Wednesday, June 22, 2011

14 and Future Goodies

Yeah I've uploaded more of this anime stuff instead of episode 14. There's only one part of the process to complete now, the dialogue.

Couple things preventing me from doing that right this minute however. The first is that I'm building a BRAND NEW COMPUTER! Thats right, a brand new computer with much better graphical and processing power. Meaning that chapters from now on will be of much higher graphical quality. Editing time and power consumption should be drastically reduced from this as well. And best of all I can now play FEAR3 if I decide to continue on the monolith timeline. But this also means a have a bunch of computer parts and boxes where I would record dialogue normally.
Luckily though this will all be done this week so I can finally get to it.

The other thing from releasing however is Robin/Krimsin. He recently had the flu and is recovering from it now, and like my own run in with the flu it tore into his vocal chords. Won't be hearing from him for a bit and understandably so.

That is all right now, just remember that this anime thing is to fill time when I can't finish episodes. I'm not giving up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment