Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12 Is Done!....Sorta Kinda

Alright, I got almost everything done now. The main footage is in now, the script is done and I went through the dialogue recording not too long ago. "Then why don't we have episode 12 yet?" you ask.

Well finals mainly. I've got 3 projects to finish off, one of which I haven't even started yet. That's where my time has been going lately. But I on top of that I need to correct a couple things.
There's a bit of recording I did that I'm not satisfied with yet, my crappy "acting" aside, comes down to timing this time. The other thing is a bit simpler, I need to re-record some footage.
Like I mentioned last post, A.Shephard will be coming back in this episode. However like last time I need to make sure I have the game sound going in the background and selectively delete the original voice. What this means is that I need to go through the same sequence of events once with no SFX and music and a second time with only voice turned on. This is what I did last time.

As a bit of behind the scenes of that episode however, I screwed up a bit. The actual video footage I used was the footage I used with no SFX on. And i used the audio of the no voice footage, interchanged between the two. If you listen carefully (and I tried to hide this a little) you may notice that the footsteps don't completely line up with the video.
Don't ask me why I kept going on when there was an obviously easier way. I don't know myself.

Lastly I'm still waiting on Krimsin's dialogue. Though he's a busy guy and with the holidays coming up I don't expect it right away. That's almost a given though.

So that's why you're not getting Episode 12 right yet. Excuses excuses I know, but hopefully some behind the scenes stuff like this will satisfy. Its actually a little fun telling you guys.
If anyone wants to know how other things were done in the series, just let me know.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment