Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Know, I Know

This is much longer than I originally intended after 13 was released. But a lot has happened, mostly personal stuff. So this time I won't be explaining it. But it has been pretty damn serious.

14 is not dead I assure you, its the last bits and pieces that are preventing a finished product. The whole anime thing is fine, whatever, that was never really in question anyway.

I have recently gotten back into Minecraft sorta, a bit before the new update was released today actually. So I had to get used to things again. A lot of other games I've played recently, and that I really can't recommend enough are: Bastion, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Warhammer 40k: Spacemarine, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and to a lesser extent Dead Island. Mostly because its a bit too niche to be liked by everyone.

The big releases coming up aren't looking nearly as fun though. With the exception of Mass Effect 3 Battlefield 3 and Diablo 3 (which I am totally using this build when I get it). We're getting every game I really really don't care about in the slightest. Gears of War, Modern Warfare, Assassin's Creed, Rage. Resistance 3 came out not too long ago, I can't think of anyone I know who actually gives a shit.
Just a bit of a rant I guess.

I'll have something entertaining up soon, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. RARGHHHHH none of the good mind series ever update any more

    this is like a fashion thing isn't it, you are all trying to be cool by seeing who can last the longest without putting out anything new

    i'm on to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we're just busy as fuck. We're not 14 years-old and have all the time in the world, we're all adults, and have, you know, ADULT stuff to do.

    ReplyDelete