Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Point Man's Mind and FEAR 3 (among other things)

So for those not aware already, FEAR 3 will be released this month. I haven't decided if I'll continue the series into that game, but I do know I'm going to try and make sure its a possibility at least.
For one the new game has actual cutscenes this time. Pointman may not have talked much so far but its still possible that he won't stay mute by the end of it. There's also of course that whole co-op aspect that might ruin any kind of monologue thinking going on.

It'll be a challenge either way, but I obviously won't know for sure until I play the game. Which I will.

On a more personal note I've got a bit of a turning point going on here. This summer I'm going to have to get a job of some sort. But after thats over I'm not sure if I'll be continuing college or not. I'm currently in the Information Technology program, and after all of that time. I'm not sure if I want to continue it.
Doing these videos is actually a lot more fun. The screen capture and the commentary and the editing. I'd really rather do these for a living. But of course reality gets in the way of things.
I only mention this because this may cause some more delays in updating. Not for episode 13 of the Pointman but anything else for the next few months.

I might have something this month though, still working the kinks out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment