Sunday, February 6, 2011

Getting Down with the Sickness

So yeah, my little cold turned into a big sinus infection which turned into a lung infection with all the mucus draining from my nose down my throat.
Needless to say, it was gross. Ended up face down retching into a toilet bowl more often than I would have liked. Spent the rest of the time blowing my nose dry and drinking water, which I then threw up. It wasn't fun, felt like I puked out my lungs a couple times. The blizzard that just flew by didn't help my body either.

Saw the doctor this week, got some antibiotics, should be fully up and running in a week from today. My voice is back mostly though, so I might be able to get the dialogue junk done before then. There are still a couple more things to work out but it looks optimistic.

I don't know how I got this damn thing, but I seem to have it on the ropes now. Only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment