Friday, May 6, 2011

Episode 13! Damn Straight!



Yeah it's finally here. Despite what seemed like the universe's attempt to stop this series dead, I'm still going!
Take that!

This episode reminds me again of how weird it is for a guy who has zero interest in acting. Is doing a video series requiring him to do it anyway.
Starting this out I knew voice over would be my main weakness. So to make up for it I've tried to put more emphasis on the writing and visual presentation. So far its worked out pretty damn well.
For one, barely anyone has pointed out how absolute shit I am. Which is a win in my book!


Believe me when I say that I'll be writing episode 14 this weekend. Already kinda got a start on that one. But I'll admit I've been putting it off. Should be a bit more straight forward, no detours, lots of carnage.

No comments:

Post a Comment